Curb-Side Materials Pick-Up Policy: 5/20/2020
The Trustees and the staff at the Gorham Public Library are committed to the safety and well-being of our community members. Therefore we are implementing contact free curb side pick-up for library materials. We are taking the following measures to protect the health of our staff members and our patrons:
- Patrons may call 603-466-2525 or email email@example.com to reserve a pick up slot. Pick up times will be available in 15 minute intervals from 3pm-6pm on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday and 10am-1pm Tuesday and Thursday.
- Staff members will prepare materials and place them in bags which will be place on the book cart in from of the library during their designated pick up slot.
- Staff will wear face coverings well handling all outgoing materials and wash their hands between filling orders.
- Items will be returned via the book drop. They will remain in the book drop for 24 hours and then be removed, sanitized, and put into quarantine for an additional 72 hours.
- Staff members must wear gloves when handling and sanitizing incoming materials.
- It is advised that patrons using curbside pick-up also wipes down the outside of their borrowed materials when they get home.
Closed all major holidays
35 Railroad St.
Gorham, NH 03581